Conversation

CONVERSATION

First scene
Samuel: Hi, Michell, how are you? 
Michell: Hi, Samuel, I am fine, and you? 
Samuel: Nice. I am calling you to remember you of the meeting in the cafeteria at 3 PM. 
Michell: Ok, I am going to remember the girls. Bye! 
Second scene
Sharol: Hello, Sharon, how are you? 
Sharon: Great, it's a pleasure to see you again. 
Sharol: Talk me about your life, what are you studying? 
Sharon: I'm studying in the dancers' academy. 
Sharol: That’s great, I’m now a doctor... look at here! They’re the guys. 
Michell: hello, girls! Sharol, I heard that you’re a doctor. I’m very happy you finished your career. I’ll graduate in December, specifically on Saturday, December the first. 
Samuel: Girls, the reason why we're here is the party, so let’s start. 
Sharon: It would be nice to do it on the beach next Sunday with music and a lot of food. 
Sharol: Great, but it would be better on Saturday by night. I will take care of the decoration, okay?
Michell: Of course, I will bring twenty beers and two bottles of rum and it would be ready for Friday.
Samuel: Okay, then I’ll call the people.  
Sharol: There is a lot of people, I can help you calling twenty persons. 
Sharon: The next Saturday will be the best day of mi life. 
Michell: Well, we keep in touch. See you, I have an appointment. 
Samuel: Ok, I have to go too. Bye!
Sharon: Good, see you, guys. 
Resultado de imagen para conversación

Comentarios

Entradas populares